Stress and tension will melt away when you indulge in a therapeutic massage at triple board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Henry Mentz’s Houston MedSpa. Smooth gliding strokes will soothe your mind and body, while kneading movements will relax your muscles. For patients who have recently had surgery, a post-op massage is wonderful and recommended service to enhance the body’s healing process. To support the comfort and recovery of our patients after surgery, we offer a post-surgical massage that is designed to speed the healing process and help you return to your normal daily activities more quickly. Dr. Mentz believes that the best surgical results are achieved by providing comprehensive care from beginning to end. He has put years of research into post-surgical services to reduce swelling, speed healing and minimize scarring. In an effort to help his patients through the recovery process, Dr. Mentz offers the following complimentary and optional services to his surgical patients:
- Complementary Therapeutic Lymphatic Massage
- Complimentary Facial Treatment
- Complimentary Area of Botox Cosmetic
"This review only contains a rating"- N.G. / Facebook / Jan 04, 2017
"Dr. Mentz is the best of the best! His skill and artistry is second to none. He is by far, the most caring doctor I've met, with safety Top priority. His office staff is just as kind and professional. After losing a great deal of weight, I had a lot of extra and loose skin. Even with Bootcamp 5 days a week and spin class, I was disappointed and embarrassed with my body, especially naked. Dr. Mentz did my lower face and neck In January. I can't, nor can anyone else see where the incisions were and it looks just as if I've aged very well. A month ago, Dr. Mentz did extensive body work. It hasn't even all settled. I'm still swollen, but I'm beyond thrilled. My body is already so much improved and I look so much better! My incisions are straight and low on my lower body. The part where tape is off, I'm amazed at my healing already. My scarring is going to be unnoticeable. My breasts are now perfect. I got improvement, in places I wasn't even expecting, nor do I know how Dr. Mentz pulled it off. Needless to say, I'm over the moon! I can't wait until I'm released to exercise and hit the level of fitness I was going into surgery. In surgeon shopping, Dr. Mentz is pricey, but with him, you get what you pay for. He is worth every penny. You can't go wrong with him as your surgeon. Dr. Mentz delivers incredible results!"- J.G. / Google / Dec 28, 2016
"Easy to schedule. Everyone that works in the office is a delight, very caring. They are quick to answer questions and concerns. They make the process, as easy as it can be. "- J. / Demandforce / Dec 18, 2016
"He is the best of the best!!!"- S.W. / Google / Dec 16, 2016
"Dr. Mentz work is outstanding! He specializes in corrective surgery as well. It takes skill, practice and extensive cases to improve another Surgeons poor work/results. Thanks Dr. Mentz, as you have always did an excellent job on the surgeries you've performed on me. "- E. / Demandforce / Nov 24, 2016
Using a combination of lymphatic and Swedish massage techniques, ACPS’s skilled licensed massage therapists use gentle stretching and range of movement motions throughout this 30-minute massage to provide the following benefits:
• Reduce swelling and bruising
• Improve flexibility
• Stimulate nerve endings to diminish numbness and any skin sensitivity
For the majority of our surgical patients, ACPS surgeons recommend one complimentary 30-minute massage about 10-14 days after surgery. At this appointment, an ACPS massage therapist will recommend the number of massages (if any) that you may need. Our typical charge for a 30-minute massage is $60, but if you need more than one massage we do have packages available at a 20% discount.
Plan Your Procedure
- Average Cost
- From $60
- Average Procedure Time
- 30 Minutes - 1 Hour
- Procedure Recovery Location
The NeoCutis skin care line creates new skin, helping to speed the healing of cuts and burns while eliminating the process that leads to scarring. This skin care line also diminishes the visible signs of aging. NeoCutis products utilize Processed Skin Cell Proteins, derived from a regenerating cell bank. These proteins are rich in growth factors, antioxidants, collagen and other essential nutrients. We carry the following NeoCutis skin care products in our spa:
- NeoCutis Bio-Cream Bio-Restorative Skin Cream: This cream is ideal for maturing, sensitive, stressed, and irritated skin and features a naturally balanced blend of essential rejuvenating nutrients.
- NeoCutis Bio-Cream Riche Bio-Restorative Skin Balm: A rejuvenating overnight eye balm that also reduces darkness and puffiness.
- NeoCutis Bio-Gel Bio-Restorative Hydrogel: A gel moisturizer used to rejuvenate stressed, sensitive and mature skin.
- NeoCutis Bio-Serum Intensive Treatment: An advanced anti-aging serum that lifts, firms and hydrates.
- NeoCutis Journee Bio-Restorative Day Cream: This hyaluronic acid (with SPF 30) plumps skin with lightweight moisture while UV filters prevent environmental damage.
- NeoCutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream: A rejuvenating daily eye cream that brightens and tightens.
- NeoCutis Lumiere Riche Bio-Restorative Eye Balm
- NeoCutis Neo-Cleanse Gentle Skin Cleanser: A gentle cleanser that thoroughly cleanses even the most sensitive skin.
- NeoCutis Neo-Cleanse Exfoliating Skin Cleanser: A gentle and smooth cleanser which removes the dead skin cells, leaving you with vibrant and new skin.
- NeoCutis Nouvelle Plus Retinol Correction Cream: A rejuvenating hydration cream for aging and unevenly pigmented skin.
- NeoCutis Perle Skin Brightening Cream: A hydroquinone-free, dark spot brightening treatment.
The Scar Therapy System helps diminish the post-operative scars. It consists of three products which need to be applied daily in the weeks following surgery. There are two SkinMedica products: TNS Recovery Complex and Tri-Retinol Complex, and an advanced scar treatment. These SkinMedica products can be applied to the face as part of a daily routine to improve the skin’s tone and texture.
Dr. Mentz offers a wonderful array of beauty and spa services to help you feel and look your very best. At the Added Touch MedSpa, Dr. Mentz’s skin care specialists will design a plan to improve your skin’s quality so that it looks radiant and rejuvenated throughout the year.